Day 01: Cochin
The commercial capital of Kerala also famous for its Asia’s best-preserved Synagogue, the Dutch Palace and the oldest European Church in India – the St. Francis Church where Vasco-De-Gama was originally buried. A leisurely walk through the Fort Cochin, find close looks Chines fishing nets. In the evening attend the traditional Kathakali Dance show.
Day 02: Alleppey
This day embark the Houseboat trip is the perfect way to experience the backwater lifestyle of Kerala. The day-long journey in the beautiful backwaters of Kerala is the only way to explore what otherwise seems more like a poet’s version. The boat will reach in the area which is just breathtaking. It is far beyond imagination that how a whole life is running across both the corners of backwaters.
Day 03: Kumarakom
Kumarakom, a cozy little island just 16 kilometer west of Kottayam in India’s favorite destination – Kerala, is renowned the world over for its exotic migratory birds, self sustaining eco-system and hospital on arrival check into the hotel after taking brief leisure visit Kumarakom bird sanctuary at evening see the breathtaking view of lake during the sunset leaves a spellbound.
Day 04: Departure
Move on to Kochi airport to board a flight to your next destination or to have a journey back home. Tour Ends.
• This package tour is personalized & individual and can be started at any time of the year. This tour is based on private departures, where you benefit from having a private executive car and freedom to stop en-route for breaks or for photographic opportunities.
• An air-conditioned car with driver, all-inclusive. Fuel for a car, Insurance, Road and State taxes, Toll taxes, Parking fees and all transport related expense including Driver’s food and lodging.
• Driver with excellent skills and record, a good knowledge of the area you are visiting and sufficient English to communicate with you.
• The car will be with you from your arrival to departure with as many stops to sightseeing as you want enroute.
• Double bed room with breakfast and all taxes included.
• Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
• Transfers and land transportation according to the proposed itinerary.
• Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure at airports, hotels by our company representative.
• Tips, laundry, telephone bills, postage, and Beverages. Meals unless specified.
• Entrances to Monuments and other specified destination.
• Movie/video camera fee at monuments.
• Domestic or International airfare unless specified.
• Medical or baggage insurance.
• Airport Departure taxes, Visa Charge
• Tips and gratuities.
• Any other service that has not been specified
• Your game safaris in the National Parks unless specified above.
• New Year, Christmas, festivals & Events Period (supplements to be advised if required)