Day 01: Chennai
Is the capital of Tamilnadu considered as gateway of South India, National Art Gallery and Museum with a fine collection of ancient paintings, Fort St. George, St. Mary’s Church, Marina Beach (the second longest in the world), San Thome Cathedral and Mylapore Shiva Temple are the main key attraction of this city.
Day 02: Kanchipuram – Mahabalipuram (60 KMS)
One of the seven sacred cities of India also famous for its hand-woven silk fabrics. Visit Kailashnatha temple, Ekambareswara Temple which is dedicated to Shiva. This is one the largest temple covering nine hectares of land. Later on, depart to Mahabalipuram.
Day 03: Mahabalipuram
Also known as the second pagodas, the principal attraction of this town is wonderful monolithic monuments and stone sculptures. The important monuments are the five Rathas, the Bas-Relief on a huge rock popularly known as Arjuna’s penance, Mahisasura Mandapam and the shore temple.
Day 04: Pondicherry (134 KMS)
Pondicherry which was formerly a French Colony settled early in the 18th century. The main attraction here is the Aurobindo Ashram which was founded by Sri Aurobindo in 1926. The ashram is the one of the most popular in India with westerns and is also one of the most affluent. Visit Pondicherry museum and sculpture gallery an outstanding collection of artifacts.
Day 05: Tanjore
Tanjore is the literary and religious center of south India. The celebrated temple Brihadeshra built by the Chola King during the 11th century is its major attraction. The Saraswati Mahal library, containing a rare collection of books and manuscripts on paper and palm leaves.
Day 06: Tiruchirapally – Madurai (184 KMS)
Proceed to Tiruchirapally also known as Trichy the rock fort is a landmark of Trichy with Ganesh Temple on the top. Visit Rock Fort Temple in Trichy and the Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple at Srirangam this superb temple complex is surrounded by seven concentric walls with 21 Gopurams. Continue drive to Madurai arrive Madurai and check into the hotel.
Day 07: Madurai
Madurai one of the oldest cities in South India it is famous for its 1000 pillared Meenakshi Temple. You can also take to the special religious night ceremony held in the temple. Another key attraction of this town is Thirumalai Nayak’s palace and Gandhi Museum.
Day 08: Kanyakumari
Kanniyakumari – the land’s end of India or the point where the three seas meet, enchanting Kanniyakumari is one of the most popular tourist spots in South India. Visit Vivekananda Memorial – built on the Vivekananda Rock where the charismatic and philosopher Swami Vivekananda meditated and transformed him.
Day 09 & 10: Kovalam
Kovalam is reckoned the most trendy beach retreat in India enroute visit Padmanabhapuram and Palace Sree Chithra Art Gallery – the collection also includes paintings from China, Japan, Tibet and Bali, University Observatory – Located at the highest point in the city; one can have a bird’s eye view of the city. Also, This day relax on a beach or explore Trivandrum city on your own.
Day 11: Alleppey
Enjoy the boat ride at Vembanad Lake which gives one a fascinating insight into the life of Keralan Backwater. On the narrow strip of land fisherman fishing, children are swimming and playing in the water, women doing their daily chores.
Day 12: Kumarakom
Kumarakom, a cozy little island just 16 kilometer west of Kottayam in India’s favorite destination – Kerala, is renowned the world over for its exotic migratory birds, self-sustaining eco-system and hospital on arrival check into the hotel after taking brief leisure visit Kumarakom bird sanctuary at evening see the breathtaking view of lake during the sunset leaves a spellbound
Day 13: Periyar
Periyar has one of the world’s most fascinating Natural wildlife reserved and of the best game sanctuaries in India enjoys boating on the lake Periyar and explores the sanctuary at its best. Later visit the spice plantations like cardamom, cinnamon, pepper, coffee, and tea estates. You can shop at the local market.
Day 14: Munnar
Munnar formerly known as the High Range of Travancore, Munnar is one of the highest tea growing centered in the world. Key attractions of the places are the Eravikulam National Park –home of the endangered Nilgiri Thar (Ibex), followed by a visit to the Mattupetty Dam, the Indo Swiss Dairy farm, the Kundala Lake and other scenic beauty.
Day 15: Cochin
The commercial capital of Kerala also famous for its Asia’s best-preserved Synagogue, the Dutch Palace and the oldest European Church in India – the St. Francis Church where Vasco-De-Gama was originally buried. A leisurely walk through the Fort Cochin, find close looks Chines fishing nets. In the evening attend the traditional Kathakali Dance show.
Day 16: Departure
Transfer to airport to board a flight back home/ onward destination. Tour Ends.
• This package tour is personalized & individual and can be started at any time of the year. This tour is based on private departures, where you are benefit from having a private executive car and freedom to stop en-route for breaks or for photographic opportunities.
• Air-conditioned car with driver, all inclusive. Fuel for car, Insurance, Road and State taxes, Toll taxes, Parking fees and all transport related expense including Driver’s food and lodging.
• Driver with excellent skills and record, a good knowledge of the area you are visiting and sufficient English to communicate with you.
• The car will be with you from your arrival to departure with as many stops to sightseeing as you want enroute.
• Double bed room with breakfast and all taxes included.
• Accommodation in Double Rooms on twin sharing basis.
• Transfers and land transportation according to proposed itinerary.
• Meeting and assistance on arrival/departure at airports, hotels by our company representative.
• Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur.
• Sunset time Boating in Lake Pichola.
• Tips, laundry, telephone bills, postage, and Beverages. Meals unless specified.
• Entrances to Monuments and other specified destination.
• Movie/video camera fee at monuments.
• Domestic or International airfare unless specified.
• Medical or baggage insurance.
• Airport Departure taxes, Visa Charge
• Tips and gratuities.
• Any other service that has not been specified
• Your game safaris in the National Parks unless specified above.
• New Year, Christmas, festivals & Events Period (supplements to be advised, if required)